1. Maple Walnut and Saffron Apple Pie
In case you’re (blasphemously) tired of the original. Recipe here.
2. Pork Shoulder Braised with Apples
I want to eat this for dinner. Like, today. Recipe here.
3. Apple Beignets with Caramel Apple Sauce
Aptly pronounced Ben-YAY! Recipe here.
4. Cheesy Apple Pie, Three Ways
Step one: Take a perfect, in season piece of fruit. Step 2: Hollow it out and stuff it with cheese. Step 3: Cover with buttery puff pastry. Recipe here.
5. Apple-Topped Cake
Need a go-to dinner party dessert? This is it. Recipe here.
6. Apple, Rosemary, and Olive Oil Flatbread
A rainy-day baking project. Recipe here.
7. Super Easy Applesauce
Like, four ingredients easy. And one of them is water. Recipe here.
8. Apple Tarts with Goat Cheese and Honey
Sweet and savory. Recipe here.
9. Kohlrabi and Apple Salad
Break out of your chopped salad rut. Recipe here.
10. Apple Galette
Easier than pie! Also prettier, I think. Recipa here.
11. Apple Bacon Cheddar Grilled Cheese
Lunch doesn’t have to be boring. Recipe here.
12. Apple Harvest Squares
13. Apple Cider Sage Pork Chops with Caramelized Apples
It’s beginning to taste a lot like fall. Recipe here.
14. Autumn Apple Tarte Tatin
15. Caramel Apple Pecan Tarts
16. Caramelized Apple Chips
Snacktime. Recipe here.
17. Cinnamon-Roasted Sweet Potato and Apple Salad with Chicken and Caramel Vinaigrette
18. Whole Wheat Autumn Apple Pizza
19. Spiced Apple Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Balanced breakfast. Recipe here.
20. Hard Apple Cider Sangria
Hard cider is making a comeback. Recipe here.
21. Baked Apple Cuplettes
Portion control at its cutest. Recipe here.
22. Whole Wheat Apple Pancakes with Nutty Topping
23. Rye Galettes with Caramelized Fennel, Apple, and Goats Cheese
This is how you eat pie for dinner. Recipe here.
24. Apple Cranberry Crisp
25. Apple Cheddar Quiche with Ham and Sage
26. Apple Pie Parfait
Quinoa for breakfast? Yes, indeed. Recipe here.
27. Homemade Apple Butter
You’ll kick yourself for not thinking to do this sooner. Recipe here.
28. Brussels Sprout, Apple, and Bacon Hash
28 Ways To Eat Apples This Fall