1. White Star Spiderweb Paper Lanterns
$3.95 each from Etsy.
2. Pumpkins Painted with Flat Black Paint
Chalkboard paint might work, too. Maybe throw in a silver one for effect.
3. Mirror Turned Menu Board
This mirror was painted with flat grey paint and chalkboard paint.
4. Black on Black Playing Cards
Available here for $14.85.
5. Black Cocktail Rimming Sugar
$3.99 from Etsy.
6. Simple Pom Garland
This one is just white string threaded through small black pom poms.
Here’s a simple one using black string and handmade yarn pom poms.
7. Spraypainted Twig Wreath
Just take a twig wreath and spraypaint it black.
8. Cross-Stitched Starry Night Table Runner
Get the tutorial here.
9. Black Skull Candles
10. Candy-Filled Place Cards
Get the instructions for this DIY here.
11. Candles in Glass Bottles
Photography by Rebecca Hansen Weddings.
13. Simple Black Triangle Bunting
Get the instructions here.
14. Painted Letters on White Pumpkins
15. Bat-Stenciled Doormat
Get the DIY here.
16. Free Jar Printables
Get ‘em here.
17. Lace-Wrapped Votives
All you need is some black lace trim from any craft store.
18. White Painted Bat Napkin Setting
Take some plastic bats from any Halloween supply store and give them a light coat of white paint.
19. Black Painted Frames with Creepy Photos Inside
These were for sale at Horchow, but you could easily DIY some for a creepy Victorian vibe.
20. Apothecary-Style Candy Jars
Get the free printables here.
22. Creepy Hand Wall Hooks
Get them here for $35.
23. A Garland of Spikes
Get it from Etsy for $15.
24. Black and White Candy
24 Beautiful And Stylish Ways To Decorate For Halloween